Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Paleo Chicken Strips


My kids are loving these lately, I have made them twice in less than two weeks. They're easy and they are so good. My friend Kristin sent me a recipe and I changed it a little and it turned out awesome!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

Start by cutting 4 chicken breasts into strips. In a shallow dish whisk two eggs. In a second shallow dish add the dry ingredients.

Cover the chicken in the egg and then completely coat in the dry ingredients. Place the strips on a baking sheet covered in parchment.

Generously drizzle with avocado oil and bake 15-20 minutes then flip and bake another 15-20 minutes. Dip in BBQ, ketchup or a Honey Dijon dipping sauce.

2 eggs
4 chicken breasts
1 cup cashew flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. pepper
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment